Thursday, February 23, 2012

And In My Suitcase...



All Photography by Natalya Jean
Last year, I got involved with Model UN which culminates in two big conferences throughout the year; Boston and New York. Tomorrow, I, along with my friends, leave for Boston to represent Haiti in one of these conferences. It's an incredible experience, despite the long hours, and I'm extremely excited to be able to do it again- especially now that I know what to do this year. I'm definitely looking forward to heading up there tomorrow and exploring Boston with my friends. In all honesty, I can't wait!

My packing experience involves waiting until the very last minute, putting some basics in my suitcase, before panicking and shoving twenty more things in. However, I decided to be organized this time and packed very carefully (not to mention lightly)- so, I thought I'd give you some physical proof.

In My Suitcase
  • Two blazers, two pairs of dress pants, three fancy tops.
  • Black jeans and a blouse.
  • Two dresses, two pairs of tights, accessories.
  • Basics- socks, undergarments, etc.
  • Black-and-White Oxfords, boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment